My first ebook was released on the iBooks Store in January and for PC/Android in April.
There is a great way to read the ebook if you have the ePub version (PC). Here’s a quick how to.
Read ePub with Google Chrome on a PC with support for videos and word list
- Open Google Chrome (or download if you haven’t got it on your computer yet).
- Go http://www.google.com/chrome/webstore
- Search for Readiator
- Add ePub (drag to window or click + and navigate to Learn to play the Ubass – Basic Techniques) It will take a while to load!
- Click the icon to start reading. Videos should play and the word list will work.
- Your done, happy learning!
The Lesson links are not clickable in this version. I will remove these false links or try to make them work in the next update!
Although this method will work on a MAC (OSX) i do recommend using iBooks if you are a MAC or iPad/iPhone user!
The Chrome extension will even keep tabs on where you were last time you used Readiator.
You can find the different versions here: